Friday, February 17, 2012

Apology for Having Offered to Work for the Criminal U.S. Government

It has come to my attention that activist groups feel I am a hypocrite for having offered earlier in my career to work for the US Navy, the FBI and the CIA. Although as a Phi Beta Kappa, summa cum laude graduate of Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania who holds an MD and a New York state medical license clearly I was eligible for any of these positions I admit I made a very serious error looking into working for a government that has made it clear it endorses brutal human rights abuses by using of psychiatry to enslave, torture, blacklist and slowly murder people instead of to help them with their mental health, career and life interests. I do not endorse these human rights abuses and other human rights abuses associated with torture, brutality, and arbitrary bombings of foreign countries endorsed by the hypocritically disturbed U.S. government and as a peace activist I deeply apologize to all of my supporters for having ever offered to work for any branch of the criminal government of the United States of America and I herein formally withdrawal all of these offers.-Harold Mandel, MD

Mandel News Serrvice