Friday, February 5, 2021

US government policies in dealing with human rights issues in Russia are hypocritical!

As an American citizen I am perplexed about how far the US government is willing to go to intervene in Russian affairs in regard to demands for the release of Russian activist Navalny from prison. Being As an activist myself my entire life who has been degraded by the US government, beaten up and locked up by the American police for no good reasons at all, beaten, drugged & kidnapped to a mental hospital concentration camp in Texas, dragged drugged & beaten before a kangaroo civil psychiatric court proceeding which legalized forced, unwanted and unnecessary treatment in Texas, enslaved by the tyrannical doctors who lured me to Texas, and blacklisted from my profession for telling the truth about all of this, I have nevertheless never had one American politician or anyone else with a lot of money and power in this country protest what has been done to me. And now at 66 years old and with my Vietnamese/American son & daughter to help out in life I am still hit with psychotronic warfare around the clock, humiliated with police organized public ridicule campaigns wherever I go and left with low paying menial jobs to try to keep from running through too much of my family’s limited assets. There’s an old saying that “People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones” and certainly the US government should therefore stop throwing stones at Russia. Furthermore if I got online and requested that the public across the USA rally and protest on my behalf I suppose I would be faced with possible charges of inciting civil disobedience. Frankly I think President Putin & Foreign Minister Lavrov should ask what about the decades of persecution of activist Dr Harold Mandel the next time the US government challenges Russia on such human rights issues. And if the US government insists on going as far as raising its one sided positions against Russia on the floor of the United Nations, I think the Russian government should raise the torture of Dr Harold Mandel by his own home government for decades for no good reasons at all!