Thursday, October 10, 2013

Press Release on the FBI, CIA, US Attorney Generals Office, and US lawmakers!

I clearly do not agree with many of the attitudes and policies of the FBI, police, CIA, US Attorney General's office and American lawmakers in dealing with psychiatric tyranny. It appears what they refer to as good mental health care, I and other human rights activists feel should be considered felonies which should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. However, with two kids to raise and an immigrant wife from Vietnam to care for I have other concerns on my mind aside from waging some type of holy war against the US government over these issues. I admittedly get so upset about all of this at times that I fly off the handle with my rhetoric, using such phrases as criminally insane psychopaths and sociopaths, etc to refer to some parties whom I feel are responsible for this tyrannical mess. I suppose this is self-defeating. So, I would like to try to cool off and start all over with all of this, with the best interests of my family in mind. I like the ideas of His Holiness the Dalai Lama insofar as implying peaceful and rational level headed interactions can get us all much further than heated rage like blog rants. So, I think I'll try to cool the heated rhetoric, meditate more often, and simply pray the US government will keep this in mind and please lift some of the blacklists of my professional and other interests before I am really too old for all of this to matter. However, this does not mean I am happy with the way things are in dealing with mental health care human rights and other human rights issues. I am actually very upset about all of this and I think radical changes are needed! 

MandelNews.com