Friday, October 18, 2013

Psychiatrists Should Be Convicted of Crimes Against Humanity and Sentenced to Death!

I am a liberal who generally does not support the death sentence. This is not because I feel people should be allowed to murder people or commit genocide, it is because I have seen firsthand how corrupt and brutal the American system and systems in many other countries are and I fear the innocent are often convicted of murders and other crimes they never committed in this system, by the murderers themselves. Anyway, seeing how the intense torture and slow murders of decent people by American psychiatrists continues day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year and decade after decade no matter what, in the case of American psychiatrists I would reconsider my position on the death sentence and I would like to see credible courts of law convict them of crimes against humanity and sentence them to death! 

MandelNews.com