Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Texas Torture Case addendum

 I’ll never forget when my mother was on her deathbed & my now deceased brother told me to man-up & get ready to live on the streets with my kids since I was dependent on money from the family estate due to psychiatric stigmatization & associated blacklists. Than he transferred over $1 million from the estate money into a joint account he had set up for himself with my mothers name on it with her clearly being misrepresented about that account since her will stated she wanted me to have 50% of everything that was hers. My father was already dead & left the family estate in her hands. My father & I never got along well due to his ignorant bigotries & obvious racism directed against my own Vietnamese/American children. I think it’s the first time in American history a father intentionally ruined his own son’s medical career based on false allegations of serious mental illness associated with all of this. I ended up getting interest from the estate to keep a roof over our heads while the estate was being settled but no thanks to my brother & his son who ended up inheriting his part of the estate when he died. The estate lawyers say this was all properly done yet they represented my brother & his son & not my best interests. And since this all seems horribly criminal to me I see those lawyers as being as criminal as Trumps personal lawyer, Cohen, was found to be. Yet even the FBI suddenly doesn’t seem to think much of the mishandling & theft of over $1 million in funds since Harold Mandel has been the target of all of this wrongdoing & after all I’ve been very outspoken online about the USA being a hypocritically disturbed human rights abuser nation which uses psychiatrists to torture people. It appears the feds & police seem to think if I were a good American I would have ignored freedom of speech & press rights & accepted all of this life threatening abuse of me & my kids without complaining & reporting on it! DrHaroldMandel.com