Thursday, April 22, 2021

Texas Torture Case Update

 The diabolically insane psychiatrist that masterminded “The Texas Enslavement & Torture Case” commented at the swift fixed kangaroo civil hearing which I was dragged before drugged and beaten that I had no respect for him and his associate, the cruel sadistic radiologist that was beside him in court. This was in response to the presiding judge asking why all of this was even necessary. Well I must admit I didn’t and never will have respect for those two trash doctors who ruined my career and life so carelessly. As for this kind of court proceeding, I have been living with post-traumatic stress ever since this event knowing that this kind of sham court proceeding is even allowed in the United States. All this all means to me is that the USA is actually a tyrannical fraud where psychiatrists, other doctors and their judges create little feudal states across the country and ignore the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Supreme Court Decisions and just do whatever they want to human beings who are not even criminals. And even if in such instances the targets of these proceedings were in some manners suffering from some type of emotional disturbance, such a situation only exacerbates that and is clearly exactly the wrong thing to do for anyone’s mental health. All this type of kangaroo court proceeding stands for to me is gross injustices, brutality, intolerance, legalized quackery, and ignorance in the USA, a country I was taught to expect so much more of. It seems I still have nothing to apologize for or confess to! I have always simply told the truth about all of this with reports on exactly what happened. Clearly it is the truth which the criminally insane psychiatrists and their associates hate the most! DrHaroldMandel.com