Tuesday, March 12, 2013

E-Mail Sent to Senator Sessions

Honorable Senator Sessions,
I have mentioned you in an article I recently published for Examiner.com because I personally agree with your sentiments about placing people on welfare instead of working to get them good paying jobs. This is a disgrace!
I wanted to therefore take this opportunity to point out to you that I have found one of the biggest problems in dealing with this issue in the country is fraud by the psychiatrists wherein perfectly sane, competent and law abiding people are intentionally misdiagnosed with mental illness and legally labeled as such in swift, fixed kangaroo court hearings with no juries and no sworn in testimony before county judges the psychiatrists work with daily. The stigmatization from such cases leaves its victims often unable to get good jobs, if any jobs, for the remainder of their lives, even if they are perfectly well educated, credentialed and capable of doing their work well under naturally healthy conditions. And due to the pseudo-scientific nature of the junk discipline of psychiatry the psychiatrists themselves know they can not be proven wrong, or right for that matter, regarding just about anything they say and do.
I personally have been fighting such unjust stigmatization my entire career and with two charming grade school kids and an immigrant wife from Vietnam to care for I have been shocked to witness hostile responses to my continued requests that I simply have wanted to get to work in naturally healthy manners for decades, as the system has pushed us down further and further into painful and frightening poverty. I worked hard and studied hard my entire life earning a college degree with honors from Dickinson College and even an MD from Jefferson Medical College to avoid this type of thing from happening to me and yet I watched in shock as soon as there was one little problem of everyday life in my career this was the society's answer in the pathetic welfare state which has emerged in the nation.
I than began to realize this type of thing happens to a lot of Americans who are disgracefully kept from earning a nice living for a lifetime while being pushed to the sidelines of life instead of being encouraged to get into the competitive ballgame of life and play hard to win! 
This has left me for years interested in what the Republican Party has to say about putting people to work instead of putting them out of work.
I hope we can work together on this problem even though I am a resident of New York state at this time.
My article is as follows:
"The number of Americans receiving food stamps has been staggering" Read more at http://exm.nr/YiHUZ1
Sincerely,
Harold Mandel
MandelNews.com