Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Perspective In Mental Health Care Is To Help People!

I was rated well when I was in college and professional training for my work in mental health care because of my firm commitment to getting people back into the society and back to school and work in healthy manners, very quickly without wasting any time, if they were confronted with mental health issues. Unless of course they unfortunately committed some felony such as murder or rape, in which case the criminal justice system would have to be called in to have something to say about what to do. I was well liked and rated well for this perspective, not for simply throwing people's careers and lives away in a conveyer belt fashion daily when they are confronted with mental health issues, as the psychiatrists are all doing, with their kangaroo civil court proceedings to back them up! 

MandelNews.com