Sunday, December 25, 2011

Memo to the Obama's

Dear Obama Family,It was very nice of your family to send an e-mail Christmas message to my family.
I suppose I should take this in good faith and try to be a good Buddhist as taught by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and set aside my anger over the lack of progress in human rights issues in the nation over the years and try to work together for peace and prosperity for all of us instead.
I must admit however this sometimes is not easy for someone who was born and raised with all of the advantages of upper middle class America who has now been thrown down into the depths of dangerous poverty due to the gross incompetence and arrogance of the nations psychiatrists.
As you may determine online I have created somewhat of a following for my Natural Mental Health Care reform initiatives even though I have just about enough money to get by and feed the kids daily. This is not the way things are supposed to be in this nation when you work hard your entire life to get someplace as you all know.
So if at sometime the president or someone working for the president would like to meet with me to discuss mental health care reforms in the nation I would be pleased to do so. The first point I would like to discuss is why the psychiatrists should not be allowed to get away with blacklisting their victims in of all nations the United States of America.
And as my Christmas gift in return to your family I will soon retract some recent criticisms online on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and LinekedIn and try once again to work together.
Merry Christmas and may peace, good health and prosperity be with the entire Obama family.
Sincerely,
Harold Mandel