Friday, December 21, 2012

A Memo to Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party candidate for President of the United States in 2012

Dear Gary Johnson,
 
As you may know I voted for you in the presidential election. 
 
Since than I fear I may have made a tragic error by contacting President Obama and Governor Cuomo of New York State online about my concerns dealing with victims of psychiatry being kept out of work instead of being assisted by the government to get to work in healthy manners. I have been hit with intense surveillance and overnight what little money I was making struggling to survive online from my reporting began to fade into nothing. I have my immigrant wife from Vietnam and our two charming grade school children to care for and so this is really creating a horrible problem.
 
If you have any advice to help me recover from this shock please let me know. 
 
Also, it is my position that the country is in such serious trouble the future is highly uncertain and a third party candidate could win the presidential election sometime in the future if the country survives once it becomes clearer and clearer for the public the Democrats and Republicans are just up to their old dirty tricks and taking the country and tens of millions of decent people and their families down a dark path of pain and suffering.
 
Keep fighting and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!
 
Sincerely,
Harold Mandel, MD