Monday, December 17, 2012

A new withdrawal of support for Obama, the Democrats and Republicans

I am sorry, but I withdrawal my support of Obama and the Democrats and the Republicans again for what I see as horrible hypocrisy in dealing with human rights issues. I completely agree that the massacre in Connecticut was one of the most shocking and horrible disasters in American history. I have two grade school kids myself and I share the deep pain of the families and friends of the kids and others who were killed in Connecticut. However, I perceive of Obama and the Republicans as using this horrible tragedy as an excuse to rationalize the intensification of blacklists and other forms of torture against perfectly sane and peaceful victims of psychiatry. I myself am fighting for my life on a daily basis because of all of this and I receive e-mails on Facebook and elsewhere online often of others sharing similar stories. This is all very sad and I honestly think US government reactionary policies and the pure arrogant ignorance of the American psychiatrists is largely responsible for setting off these senseless killings by people who are not peace activists or whose minds are being dangerously manipulated with the very same toxic psychiatric drugs President Obama and the psychiatrists want more and more people taking. Keep in mind in closing that I however am a peace activist and I do not encourage or support any acts of violence against anyone to get even with anyone for this tragic mess! 

MandelNews.com