Friday, December 21, 2012

A Memo to President Putin

Dear President Putin, 

I agree with your sentiments about the gross hypocrisy coming out of the United States in dealing with human rights. In fact I personally have been literally tortured with blacklists, organized public ridicule campaigns, false arrests, beatings, intentional misdiagnoses with psychiatric illnesses, and enforced isolation for over 30 years by the government of the United States in efforts to crush my natural mental health care reform initiatives and in retaliation for my candid reporting on filth, incompetence and corruption across the entire United States. 

In fact the FBI and US Attorney General's office are so sadistic here they feel a full day of my well credentialed, high quality work is worth $1 and they enforce that when they can. I therefore had a thought that if Russia ever wants to retaliate further for the "Magnitsky Act" Moscow could consider the "Mandel Act" and refuse visas for Russia to any Americans involved in human rights violations against Harold Mandel. 

In closing, please keep in mind that I actually have little chance to survive this tyranny for a long life, even though I have two grade school kids to raise along with my wife, who is from Vietnam, to care for, unless I can get international help to get a lot of money for my interests, since I happen to be a peace activist and I suppose when everyone is done here they may simply walk all over my dead body as when Gandhi was murdered in India. 

I am available to be interviewed by Russian reporters about these issues.
 

I published the following two articles as a courtesy for all of Russia: 

 "Russia moves to block adoptions by Americans" Read more at: http://exm.nr/TAKHdj

"Putin blasts the United States over hypocrisy with the Magnitsky Act" Read more at: http://exm.nr/VMnoLJ


 Sincerely, 

Harold Mandel
MandelNews.com