Sunday, January 20, 2013

Personal Memo to All Old Friends

 I have been under some heat for criticizing some old friends online over issues dealing with mental health care human rights. I have done some soul searching regarding this issue and in regard to those old friends who are still alive, men and women alike, I really do not and never meant any harm to anyone from my high school years at Springfield High in Philadelphia, college years at Dickinson in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, and the University of Hawaii, medical school years at Jefferson in Philadelphia, Nagoya City Medical School in Japan, and the University of Hawaii and thereafter. I am simply aggravated that there has not been a more aggressive response to requests in some instances to join me in fighting mental health care human rights abuses. However, everyone has their own interests for whatever reasons and so let's start all over again in 2013 and I wish everyone good health, good fortune and a long life and feel we should all just be involved in what is important to us for whatever reasons. So, I guess the Dalai Lama is getting through to me and I am becoming a better Buddhist!
MandelNews.com