Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Comment on My Dealings With the Russians

I am told the FBI has questions about why I flew into Moscow when Gorbachev and the Communists were still in power and although "perestroika" was a reality the "Cold War" was still with us. I think the truth about this has never surfaced because of lies about me from professional enemies who have wanted my mental health care reform initiatives crushed. I offered to work professionally as a physician at  Chernobyl and joked around about a possible defection, even though my Citicards and American Express cards were with me and my U.S. Passport, because I simply wanted a good job with a small flat and a small car in Russia since all of my so-called friends in the professional community across the U.S.A. were retaliating against my allegations that the U.S.A. abuses patients with psychiatry instead of helping them out by blacklisting me from professional positions in a healthy manner for which I had worked hard for and for which I have always been well qualified. I did discuss my mental health care reform initiatives too because the American Psychiatric Association was insisting the Russian psychiatrists be censored for allegedly torturing sane political dissidents. I did not say to the KGB agents and Russian government officials I spoke with years ago that this obviously does not occur in Russia, I simply said it was ironic that the APA was blasting the Russian psychiatrists for doing the same things the American psychiatrists do! Anyway, I never offered to do any type of espionage work for the Russians or for any other nation and I never will. I do not approve of what the U.S. government's poor track record in dealing with human rights for decades but I also do not approve of what all of the other governments in the world have been doing in the area of human rights. I do not favor any of the other governments in other words. And if the Russians had offered me a job and if they had called by bluff about a possible defection I am certain I would have been very saddened about the prospects of giving up my Citicards and American Express card with my American Passport and I would have said I was only kidding and what's the difference anyway since I could always come and go with my U.S. Passport just like I did years later in Vietnam where I was married and had two children! My wife comfortably gave birth to our two children in Vietnam and we had a pretty nice life in Vietnam with the U.S. dollars I could exhange into Vietnamese Dong at the Citi teller ATM in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)!