Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Plea for People To Join Protest Of U.S. Government Tyranny

The US federal government is endangering not just my life but also the lives of my wife, who is from Vietnam, and our 7 year old son and 9 year old daughter, by maliciously and sadistically badgering me daily and blacklisting my professional and business interests as far as possible in association with false allegations of mental illness. This has occurred in association with a swift, fixed civil brutality case from Texas from over 20 years ago. In this case professional enemies of mine lured me to Texas with false promises of discussions regarding new career opportunities when in fact what they had in mind was to work towards crushing my mental health care reform initiatives. Clearly the US feds have also wanted my mental health care reform initiatives crushed and so they have refused to move to prosecute the criminally insane psychiatrist who masterminded this abuse case, Dr Theodore Pearlman. All along all independent qualified medical and legal counsel aside from my background credentials as a legally licensed New York State physician who is a member of Phi Beta Kappa from Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania has confirmed I do not and never suffered from mental illness. Texas lawyers refuse to properly address this case when I contact them for legal help as advised to do by lawyers in New York state and elsewhere.  Please join me in protesting U.S. government abuses in association with this case. My online story dealing with this abuse case, "The Texas Torture Case", can be found at http://t1c.blogspot.com/